As a school, we have decided to make some changes to the current school uniform. At present, the uniform isn’t consistently worn by all pupils across school. This means that children come into school each day in a wide variety of coloured polo tops, different coloured dresses and some children with, and others without, the school badge on sweatshirts.
From September 2019, all new pupils joining our school and any families wishing to buy uniform for their child will purchase the new uniform. By September 2020, all pupils will be in the new uniform.
The new uniform:
- Plain yellow polo top (no badge)
- Blue sweatshirt with yellow embroidered school badge or blue cardigan with embroidered school badge
- Grey trousers/grey shorts
- Grey skirt or pinafore dress
- Grey, navy blue or black socks with trousers or shorts
- White or grey socks with skirts or grey, navy blue or black tights
- Black school shoes.
In the summer, children can choose to wear a yellow gingham dress with white or grey socks.
- Yellow t-shirt with a blue embroidered school badge
- Navy blue shorts
- Black pumps or trainers
Long hair should be tied back with plain or school coloured bobbles/scrunchies. No large bows in hair.
Parents/carers are be able to purchase sweatshirts, cardigans and PE t-shirts from school. Trousers, shorts, plain yellow polo tops, skirts, pinafore and gingham dresses can all be purchased from supermarkets.
The changes will ensure that all of our children look smart and all look the same. It will also be more cost effective for parents.