From September 2020, all children will be in our new school uniform with full details below. The uniform can be purchased from school or from www.myclothing.com using our school postcode 'FY5 4JP'. A link to myclothing.com can be found on the homepage of our website.
- Plain yellow polo top (no badge)
- Blue sweatshirt with yellow embroidered school badge or blue cardigan with embroidered school badge
- Grey trousers/grey shorts
- Grey skirt or pinafore dress
- Grey, navy blue or black socks with trousers or shorts
- White or grey socks with skirts or grey, navy blue or black tights
- Black school shoes.
In the summer, children can choose to wear a yellow gingham dress with white or grey socks.
- Yellow t-shirt with a blue embroidered school badge
- Navy blue shorts
- Black pumps or trainers
Long hair should be tied back with plain or school coloured bobbles/scrunchies. No large bows in hair.
Children who choose to wear earrings must remove them for PE and Forest School lessons. When earrings are worn in school, they must be a single stud earring. No more than one stud earring in each ear is permitted due to health & safety reasons as well as to comply with our school uniform requirements.
Parents/carers are be able to purchase sweatshirts, cardigans and PE t-shirts from school. Trousers, shorts, plain yellow polo tops, skirts, pinafore and gingham dresses can all be purchased from supermarkets.
Please ensure your child wears the correct school uniform, including black shoes, each day. If you are unsure of what your child should wear or require support with purchasing uniform, please contact the school office who will be able to help you with this.
Children who are not wearing the correct uniform or adhering to rules may not be allowed to be in class and could be excluded from lessons under extreme circumstances.