From September 2020, all children will be in our new school uniform with full details below. The uniform can be purchased from school or from www.myclothing.com using our school postcode 'FY5 4JP'. A link to myclothing.com can be found on the homepage of our website.
Our new uniform ensures all children wear the same/a variation of the same clothing each day. We have thought carefully about how to make the uniform as in-expensive as possible whilst maintaining high standards of dress. Further details of our school uniform are available in our school prospectus.
Year Round Uniform (Required)
- Plain yellow polo top (no badge) Generic item
- Blue sweatshirt with yellow embroidered school badge or blue cardigan with embroidered school badge Purchased online from myclothing.com
- Grey trousers/grey shorts Generic item
- Grey skirt or pinafore dress Generic item
- Grey, navy blue or black socks with trousers or shorts Generic item
- White or grey socks with skirts or grey, navy blue or black tights Generic item
- Black school shoes Generic item
Parents/carers are be able to purchase sweatshirts, cardigans and PE t-shirts from school. Trousers, shorts, plain yellow polo tops, skirts, pinafore and gingham dresses from supermarkets.
Summer Uniform (Optional)
In the summer, children can choose to wear a yellow gingham dress with white or grey socks.
- Yellow t-shirt with a blue embroidered school badge Purchased online from myclothing.com
- Navy blue shorts/navy or black jogging/tracksuit bottoms/leggings Generic item
- Black pumps or trainers Generic item
Long hair should be tied back with plain or school coloured bobbles/scrunchies. No large bows in hair.
Children are not allowed to have lines or patterns shaved in their hair. Hair must not be dyed or colour added to it in any way.
Children who choose to wear earrings must remove them for PE and Forest School lessons. When earrings are worn in school, they must be a single stud earring. No more than one stud earring in each ear is permitted due to health & safety reasons as well as to comply with our school uniform requirements.
Please ensure your child wears the correct school uniform, including black shoes, each day. If you are unsure of what your child should wear or require support with purchasing uniform, please contact the School Office who will be able to help you with this.